11.16.2010

EIGHT_SIGNAL WORDS

I bought these new pair of shoes, but in the first place I wanted that pair.
I don’t feel for shopping, besides I haven’t that much money.
My favourite colour is green, but he hates it.
I don’t want to kiss you, even though you’re kind of cute.
She doesn’t like him, because he pretends that he’s cool.
I failed for a course last year, that is why I didn’t get my propaedeutic.
He kissed another girl, so that’s enough reason for you to break up.
Big chance the he does it again, with that in mind you’ll get over it.
I like Milan, also I like Italy itself.
I have a headache, in the same way that I’m a bit sick.
I think I’ll stay home this evening, in other words I’ll go watch a movie.
There are some big artists on that festival, particularly Hip-Hop artists.
I think natural disasters are interesting, take hurricanes for example.
I love catoons, specifically Walt Disney cartoons.
When I asked him a question, he briefly told me the answer.
We went to Amsterdam for shopping. In other words a great day full of girltalk.
Could you send me that letter as soon as possible?
Finally I finished my school assignments, so I could sleep.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten