11.11.2010

FIVE_PREDICTING

1_ I think this text is about drugs that make people smarter.
2_ I think the first paragraph is about coffee.
3_ I think he’s for that kind of drugs. I made it out the last sentence of this paragraph.
4_ I think paragraph 5 and 6 are about the illegal arrival of drugs.
5_ My prediction was right. I think the benefits could be huge for the whole humanity if they can increase the useful human lifespan.
6_ I think I was right with the previous question. The planning aspect isn’t discussed yet.
7_ I think the text came up to my expectations, because I knew for sure that the text was going about the kind of drug that makes you smarter and more concentrated. I use Ritalin myself because of my attention deficit hyperactive disorder. So I knew allready about the smart drugs.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten