And the name is Dianne van Os, just call me Dianne or Dian, whatever. I'll listen to both.
I'm a first years student Bedrijfscommunicatie at the Hogeschool Utrecht. Before I went to Utrecht I was a student at the Koning Willem 1 College in Den Bosch.
I started on that school in august 2005 and finished it in may 2009. Now I'm officially an Interior Advisor.
I live in Rotterdam with my boyfriend, that's because I was planning to study there after graduate. One week before starting with school, I changed from school. So that's why I went to Hogeschool Utrecht.
I was born in a town called Veghel, I lived a beautiful life there untill my parents decide to move to a smaller town, read hamlet, called Volkel. I was still going to secondary school in Veghel, 5 days a week. So I went there everyday with my bicycle, it's about an hour there and back.
My life in a nutshell.
Have a nice day!
I like the phrase 'in a nutshell.' It sounds funny, especially because it has the word Nuts in it, which is a candybar as well.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen