Loyal Readers,
As you may know, this weekend they are going to celebrate carnival in the south of the Netherlands. And because I am from the south, you should say that I'm going to celebrate it too. But I'm not.
Because I got a suspension for a school assignment, I have to put all my free time in working for school. Study and nothing but study. So I stay in Rotterdam for the weekend.
Not that I only going to work for school, it's going to be a fun weekend though. On my own. Home alone, watching movies and tv series. I'm going to enjoy myself. So people from Brabant, Alaaf!
Everyone else, have a nice weekend :)
Bye bye then
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenPLEASE. DON'T SAY ALAAF.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen"As you may know, this weekend they are going to celebrate carnival in the south of the Netherlands."
Who are 'they'?
Hi
BeantwoordenVerwijderen1.
-you should say that I'm going to celebrate it too.
It has to be: you would say that..
2.
- Not that I only going to work for school,
I don't think this sentence is right. I am only going to...
but I would say it in a different way..