2.26.2010

Blog 9: Out in the city

Listen up,

Last week I went to Ekko with some friends. Ekko is a youth center in the middle of Utrecht.
There was a party called 'Wild Groei'. It was a party organized by some students of HKU, art academy of Utrecht.

Before we went to Ekko, we chilled by Maaike with some people.We drinked, laughed and talked, it was a really social evening. About an hour of 12 we went to the city, some people on bike and some people and I were walking.


When we arrived there was a big line in front of the door, the hall was allready full, and the party was sold out. Although it was a free party. The people on bike arrived a lot earlier then we were, so we could join them in line. We were waiting for some people that were leaving te party, so we can get in. It was a big drama in the line. People were pushing, everybody was standing so close on each other and it was hot, although it was outside.

Eventually, when we were in, our party was about to start. We went to the bar for some drinks and after that we danced our asses off. It was a great night, with a lot of booze, dancing and laughing. I don't remember a lot of that night, so my story has allready come to an end.


xoxo
Dianne

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi

    "we chilled by Maaike" maybe: 'at Maaike's'?

    " some people on bike and some people and I were walking." maybe: "some people went by bike"?

    But your evening sounds fun, though :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. - we chilled by Maaike -> chilled with Maaike, at Maaike.

    - We drinked -> Here you've got a little problem with the verb 'to drink'. I know you like to drink to get drunk and afterwards you say: "I can't spell because I drank too much last Saturday (because we did Saturday, don't deny!).

    - About an hour of 12 -> Around 12 o'clock

    - so we can get in -> could get in sounds a lot better.

    - allready -> one l is enough.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. We drinked> we drank
    About an hour of 12> about 12 o'clock

    some people on bike and some people and I were walking.> By bike

    The people on bike arrived a lot earlier then we were.> by bike... we did
    so we can get in.> Could get in (vt)
    everybody was standing so close on each other and it was hot, although it was outside.> although can be > eventhough

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen