Hello Y'all!
Anyone familiar with the phenomenon eBay? Yesterday I was searching for my favourite television series called 'Futurama', do you know that?
It's about a late 20th century boy called 'Fry', who was frozen for a thousand years. Finds employment at Planet Express, an interplanetary delivery company in the 31st century.
Anyway, I was searching for some seasons 'Futurama', when I landed by a seller who was selling a dvd-box with all four seasons. I saw that it was 25 GBP, Great Britain Pounds, thats about 27 euros. Cheap ass! Then I saw that it was an auction. And that there was only one hour left. So if I wanted the dvd-box, I had to win! I didn't have any experience with eBay-auctions yet.
Time passed by, I was nervous as hell. What do I have to do? Bid on the object, or not? Okay, 1 minute left. In the last 30 seconds I convinced myself to bid on the object. But first I had to wait, until there were about 10 or 15 seconds left. So other people had no chance to outbid me.
When the timer was about 13 seconds I clicked. I asked my boyfriend, 'what do I have to do!?' (more nervous than you can imagine). He said that I had to wait untill the auction was over. 5 seconds left, no one outbid me, please, Oh gosh, 3, 2, 1. Auction closed.... And now?.........
Congratulations, you won the object!
Ohhh hell yeah!! My first eBay-auction and I won it!! I couldn't believe my eyes!
So now wait untill I get my package delivered, so I can cherish my new Futurama dvd-box :)
So far my first eBay-auction experience.
"years. finds" -> why is there a dot?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAnd this is a really bad one, I must say: "Great Brittian Pound" -> " Great Britain Pounds"
"So I had to win if I wanted the dvd-box!" -> ...ehh what? This sentence makes no point
In the "time passes by,", you struggle with the computation of time. Please take a look at that.
Untill -> until
And: I find the title of this blogpost a little offensive.
Untill must be Until
BeantwoordenVerwijderenNice blog!