3.16.2010

Blog 14: On the last road

Hi Folks!

This time I want to tell you something, something about a car. Namely, my favourite car. It’s such a beauty, and plays in many, many movies. Movies like Dukes of Hazzard, Death Proof, Fast and Furious and also in Crazy Larry Crazy Mary.
I’m talking about the Dodge Charger. I don’t know, I just like old cars. Especially from ’69.
When I grow up, I want a car like that!
Maybe I’m just born in the wrong decade. I also like music from the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s. I’m a big fan of Michael Jackson, but also of Abba, The Police, Toto, Fleetwood Mac and the Mama’s and the Papa’s.
Anyway, the car. Maybe when you look at the picture, you understand why I love this car. 
I'd like to see myself driving in it, in a few years. But I think it's very expensive, so first I have to save a lot of money for it. I like to race in cars, you can say that I'm a bit of a speed demon. Also I like motorcycles, my dad drives one for 30 years. So I grew up with motorcycles, and I hope to get my own someday. But first I have to get my motorcycle driver license.

So this is my last blog, unfortunately. I still have so much to tell you guys. Like my obsession of Disney and in special the Disney Princesses. Or about Michael Jackson, which I’m a big fan of since I was a girl of 5 years old.
So, guys. 
“This is it!”

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice blogpost, typical dia haha

    decate -> decade
    to save a lot money -> a lot of money
    I'm a bit a speed demon -> bit of a speed demon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I would say that the car appears in a lot of movies..not plays.
    The sentence about your dad driving a motorcycle is not right I think.

    Anyway, unfortunately this was it, you're right. In both ways

    I enjoyed reading your blog so it's a pitty that we stop doing this.

    And I loved MJ too, so that was centainly one of the darkest days in my life.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen