3.10.2010

Blog 13: Me, Myself and my hobby

Hello Y'all!
This time I'd like to write about my hobby. It's a hobby that takes a lot of time.

Although I get squared eyes when I do it non-stop, it is one of my favourite hobbies.
It costs me a lot of money, but on the other hand it can be very cheap, even free.
I'm talking about my favourite hobby, watching television series.
I watched a lot of series, but that is not where I want to write about today. 
Today I'm going to write about the series that I am following right now.
Let's start with the one I follow the longest, it's named Lost.
I think you've heard about that show, because it's one of the most famous shows on television right now. The series tells the story about plane crash survivors on a mysterious island. And it’s so excited, I’m going to watch it tonight hopefully, because yesterday it was on television in America. 


I want to tell you a lot about what’s going on in the show right now, but I don’t know if you are up-to-date yet.
OOH goodies, I just remember something! My DVD box of Futurama I told about last week, will arrive today!!!! xD So I’m going home, and worship my precious.

XOXO

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi. I watch Lost as well. It's fun.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. My dvd-box of Futurama I told about last week, It will arrive today!!!!

    dvd-box -> DVD box
    and I would leave 'It' out, it's a bit unnecessary.

    nice blogpost.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I watched a lot> have watched
    excited> Maybe use another word

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen